Food & Health
Resources Community Fun
Memory Test for Mature People
Sent by my brother, Lloyd Williamson: "I’ll never admit to being old! But I obviously watched too much TV when I was young since I got 20/20…" So get a pencil and paper.
This is not a pushover test. There are 20 questions. Average score is 12. It will help if you are over 60! This one will be very difficult for the younger set. Have fun, but no peeking! Good luck youngsters!!
1. What builds strong bodies 12 ways?
A. Flintstones vitamins
2. Before he was Muhammed Ali, he was...
A. Sugar Ray Robinson
3. Pogo, the comic strip character said, 'We have met the enemy and...
A. It's you
4. Good night David.
A. Good night Chet
5. You'll wonder where the yellow went...
A. When you use Tide
6. Before he was the Skipper's Little Buddy, Bob Denver was Dobie's friend...
A. Stuart Whitman
7. Liar, liar.
A. You're a liar
8.Meanwhile, back in Metropolis, Superman fights a never ending battle for truth, justice and...
9. Hey kids! What time is it?
A. It's time for Yogi Bear
10. Lions and tigers and bears...
11. Bob Dylan advised us never to trust anyone...
A. Over 40
12. NFL quarterback who appeared in a television commercial wearing women's stockings...
A. Troy Aikman
A. Smear it on
14. I found my thrill...
A. In Blueberry muffins
15. Before Robin Williams, Peter Pan was played by...
A. Clark Gable
16. Name the Beatles...
A. John, Steve, George, Ringo
17. I wonder, wonder, who..
A. Who ate the leftovers?
18. I'm strong to the finish...
A. Cause I eats my broccoli
19. When it's least expected, you're elected, you're the star today...
A. Smile, you're on Candid Camera
20. What do M&M's do?A. Make your tummy happy
B. Melt in your mouth, not in your pocket
C. Make you fat
D. Melt your heart
E. Make you popular
F. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand
G. Come in colors
Below are the right answers:
1. D - Wonder Bread
The Sneaky Kitchen
Fuller Brush & Stanley Home Products
All About | Arts | Contributors | Crafts | Freeze It! | Fru-Gal | Fun & Games | Glossary | Go Green | Holidays | How to Do It | Humor | Ideas | Inspirations | Music | News | People | Pets | Poetry | Recipes | Security | Stories | 10.Commandments | 20th Century
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf Copyrightę April 1999 - 2017