Index Pg. 1
Both ChefAl and my brother Lloyd
Williamson sent me this piece, so (sigh....) I guess I better clean it up a
little, combine the differences, and print it. ChefAl calls it...
Chain of Fools Letter
What I have learned as I have matured...
- I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is
stalk them and hope they panic and give in.
- I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just
- I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes
suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.
- I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are
more screwed up than you think.
- I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better be well endowed.....
- I've learned that you can keep vomiting long after you think you're
- I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are
- I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at
first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its
- I've learned that 99% of the time when something isn't working in your
house, one of your kids did it
- I've learned to say "Well, **** 'em if they can't take a joke" in 6
- I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from
you too soon and all the annoying ones just never go away.
ChefAl says, in addition, "Pass this along to 5 friends... trust me, they'll
appreciate it. Who knows, maybe something good will happen. If
not... tough s***.
Naughty, naughty, guys! Tch, tch.
Index to more Humor