So you think you know it all....
Passed on by Fuller Brush Director John Vandervelde - "This is a quiz for people who know everything! I found out in a hurry that I didn't.
"These are not trick questions. They are
straight questions with straight answers. If this does not sound like it is for
you; it isn't. Give it to the other person in your life; the one looking
over your shoulder laughing!"
2. What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
3. Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
4. What fruit has seeds on the outside?
5. In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn't been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
6. Only three words in standard English begin with the letters " dw" and they are all common words. Name two of them.
7. There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
8. Name the only vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
9. Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter "S."
10. Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?
No, I'm not going to tell you how I did. Are your responses written down? Click here for the answers.