Index Pg. 1
From my brother, Lloyd Williamson:
Everything I need to know, I learned
from Noah's Ark..
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with
- When you're stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow
Thanks, Lloyd. In these times when we are flooded with terrorist acts
and threats, plus fears of more troubles to come, this advice is beyond price.
Index to more Humor