Index Pg. 1
Great Phrases for Work or School
(If You Dare!)
Fuller Brush rep, Linda Mann:
- How about never? Is never good for you?
- I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
- I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
- I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in
- No, my powers can only be used for good.
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...
- I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
- It sounds like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying.
- You sound reasonable... Time to up the medication.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
- I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.
- I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
- I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
- Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of
- The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
- What am I? Flypaper for freaks!?
Index to more Humor