Index Pg. 1
From niece Tara:
What Not to Say to a Police Officer!
- I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. (OK in Texas)
- Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.
- Aren't you the guy from the Village People?
- Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good
- Are You Andy or Barney?
- I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a
- You're not gonna check the trunk, are you?
- I pay your salary!
- Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me
a warning, too!
- Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does.
- I was trying to keep up with traffic. Yes, I know there are no
other cars around. That's how far ahead of me they are.
- When the Officer says "Gee Son.... your eyes look red, have you been
drinking?", you probably shouldn't respond with "Gee, Officer, your
eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"