- that we don't have to change friends if we understand
that friends change.
- that no matter how good a friend is, they're going to
hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
- that true friendship continues to grow, even over the
longest distance. Same goes for true love.
- that you can do something in a instant that will give
you heartache for life.
- that it's taking me a long time to become the person
I want to be.
- that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them.
- that you can keep going long after you can't.
- that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how
- that either you control your attitude or it controls
- that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret.
It could change your life forever.
- that two people can look at the exact same thing and
see something totally different.
- that your life can be changed in a matter of hours by
people who don't even know you.
- that even when you think you have no more to give, when
a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
- that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent
- that the people you care about most in life are taken
from you too soon.
- that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship
is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take
- that heroes are the people who do what has to be done
when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
- that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
- that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing
and have the best time.
- that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when
you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
- that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be
angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
- that just because someone doesn't love you the way you
want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
- that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences
you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays
- that is isn't always enough to be forgiven by others.
Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
- that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world
doesn't stop for your grief.
- that our background and circumstances may have influenced
who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- that just because two people argue, it doesn't mean they
don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean
Send a link to this page to all the people YOU believe in.