Tips for Life
- Give people more than they expect, and do so cheerfully.
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep
all you'd like.
- Don't say "I love you" unless you really mean it.
- When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt,
but it's the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fair. No name-calling.
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer,
smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
- Call your mom.
- Say "Bless you," when you hear someone sneeze.
- Don't let a little squabble damage a good friendship.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will
hear it in your voice.
- Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older,
conversation will be one of the principal elements of your relationship.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books, and watch less TV.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the present
situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't
have dreams will never accomplish much.
- Never let your mouth get ahead of your head.
- Spend some time alone. Constant socializing can
- When you don't know what to do, pray. You'll be
surprised at how much it will help your decide.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
- Trust in God, but lock your car.