Select a Category
Post A Recipe
Search by Recipe or Ingredient
From Cynthia MacGregor's great newsletter: "More fun for kids this
week...'messy' fun!" Bet it smells great, too. A new take on
• One cup of flour
• 1/2 cup of
• One cup of cooled, used coffee grounds
• 1/2 cup of cold leftover coffee
• A little additional flour to flour a work surface with
• Mixing utensil (fork, spoon, or mixing spoon)
• Flat surface to work on (tabletop, countertop, or rolling board)
• Plastic container (such as margarine tub) or sealable plastic bag.
1 - Combine all the materials except the additional flour, and stir till
2 – Sprinkle the additional flour on a clean, flat work surface.
3 - Gather the mixture together with your hands and knead it on the floured work
surface until you have a dough that's holding together well and is smooth except
for the coffee grounds.
4 – If you don't use it right away, or you do but you have some left over, store
it in a plastic container or plastic bag.
Not for eating! For fashioning beads, animals, and other stuff with.
See Play Dough
Stanley Home Products
Stanley Slender Broom
Stanley Kitchen Cleaners