Index to more 10
... Golden Rules for Living
by Miriam Hamilton Keare
Ann Landers has received so many requests for this list,
she has printed in numerous times. Here it is again.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you turn it on, turn it off.
- If you unlock it, lock it up.
- If you break it, admit it.
- If you can’t fix it, call someone who can.
- If you borrow it, return it.
- If you value it, take care of it.
- If you make a mess, clean it up.
- If you move it, put it back.
- If it belongs to someone else, get permission to use it.
- If you don’t know how to operate it, leave it alone.
- If it’s none of your business, don’t ask questions.
So there's twelve instead of ten...worth it anyway.