Index to more 10 Commandments
...for Avoiding Exercise
Need some good reasons not to exercise? Here's some winners:
- I joined a health club last year, spent about $400 bucks.
Haven't lost a pound! Apparently you have to show up.
- I need to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out
what I'm doing.
- If God meant for us to touch our toes, he'd have put them further up
on our body.
- I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
- The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
- If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small
- I like long walks-- especially when they are taken by people who
- I don't jog; it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
- The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was 60.
She's 97 now, and we don't know where the heck she is!