out of stock; you may order and I will check daily but we
don't have the materials right now. You may order,
and I will hold the order until we can get them; you will
not be charged until shipped.
|275 Angle Broom
Angle Broom & Clip-On Dustpan
About the Angle Broom
Where To Use
the Angle Broom
- Use the broom cleaning experts prefer!
- Angled head and split end bristles catch and sweep hair, dust
and dirt particles from under counters, along baseboards and in
- Lasts over 1 Million sweeps in laboratory testing conditions.
How To Use the
- Use on all smooth floors
- Great for hard to reach areas, under edges of counters and
How To Maintain
the Angle Broom
- Indoors, always pull or drag the broom towards you with a smooth
action to gather dirt and fine dust.
- Outdoors may need a more vigorous action to penetrate cracks and
remove larger debris.
- NEVER "push" the broom away from you; this flips up
fine dust into the air, which later settles back on the floor and on
furniture, as well as becoming a breathing hazard. Pushing the
broom also destroys the bristles
- To extend life, hang by ring so that there's no pressure on the
- Clean in hot, soapy water, rinse and air dry.
- Made in the USA!
- Type of Bristle: Dark Gray Polypropylene
- Details: 10" wide sweeping path. 2 piece steel handle.
50" overall length. Handy hang-up ring.
- MPN:/Model: 275
- GTIN:/UPC: 083701002757
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-total-order, including Stanley Products, continental USA.
Caring for Hard Surface Floors: Sweep floors as
needed to remove loose soil and dirt particles. If the floor is
waxed, dust with a dust mop to remove fine particles and restore
shine. Wipe up soils as they occur. Damp mop occasionally to remove
fine dirt. Clean or wash the floor as needed, using a
solution or Fiesta Floor Cleaner Concentrate.
Rinse the floor after mopping and let it dry thoroughly. A
light-duty cleaning every 3 to 6 weeks, depending on traffic, is
usually sufficient. For wax finishes: remove old
wax films once or twice a year, cleaning and then rinsing well, and
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf - Fuller Brush
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.