Toilet Bowl Brush Holder
About the Holder
Where To Use the
How To Maintain the
- Wide open back allows Bowl Brush to dry quickly and
- Hides toilet brush or swab discreetly from public view
- No more water stains on the
- Durable white plastic rinses easily and lasts a long time
Wash out occasionally and dry.
- Made in the USA!
7-3/8" x 8-3/4" x 5-1/4"
- Construction: Durable white plastic
- MPN:/Model: 471
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
Water Leaks in Toilet Bowl: The toilet is the
biggest consumer of water in the home, and a toilet leak can waste
up to 100 gallons of water a day. You can test to see if you have a
leak by putting food coloring in the water in the tank. DON'T FLUSH!
If you have a leak, color will show up in the bowl within a few
minutes. Turn off the water to the toilet if possible until
you can have the leak repaired. Until you can repair, flush by
turning on the water briefly, or with a pail.
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.