- Paradichlorobenzene, one of the most effective ingredients available,
kills and controls Clothes Moths, their larvae and Carpet Beetles
- Protects up to 30 cubic feet of storage area
- Fresh Floral Rose scent overcomes unpleasant bathroom and kitchen
Where To Use
How To Use
- Use where moths or other insects are a problem, including closets,
bathroom, attic, storage area,
room, basement, and workshop
- Use near fur coats
- Use where odors are a problem
- Brush clothes thoroughly before storing.
- Remove some or all of the cellophane wrapping, place block in
Deodorant Block Case, close cover and hang at
top of storage area if possible.
- Keep storage area tightly closed at all times or for at least seven
days after hanging. Protection decreases if the closet is opened frequently.
Odor quickly disappears from clothing upon removal from storage area.
Note: DO NOT hang against plastic tile.
- Net Weight: 12 oz.
- Type of Product: Solid
- MPN:/Model: 645,645006,645012,645018
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex: $7.95-per-total-order, continental USA. * Shipping rebate offer.
Preventing Clothes Moths: Clothes Moths cause damage
when clothing is not cleaned prior to storage. Any dirt or food left
on clothing can attract moths, which lay eggs that hatch during the
storage period. The larvae feed on the clothing fibers causing holes
in garments. Clean clothing prior to storage and store with Perfumed
Eliminating Odors: Use Perfumed Deodorant
Blocks to eliminate odors inside closets or other closed storage areas,
under sinks, near diaper pails, inside pantries and smoke-filled rooms.
Controlling Carpet Beetles: Carpet beetle larvae can
damage many types of fabric. To prevent infestations, thoroughly vacuum
rugs, dark corners, near moldings, and under furniture, then remove
and dispose of the vacuum bag. Clean pet bedding frequently and seal
all floor cracks.
See Moth-Deodorant Hang-Up Case