Moth-Deodorant Closet Block
Moth-Deodorant Closet Block, set of 6
Moth-Deodorant Closet Block set of 12
Moth-Deodorant Closet Block set of 18
White, Light Blue or
Fuchsia Hang-up Cases
- Paradichlorobenzene, one of the most effective ingredients
available, kills and controls Clothes Moths, their larvae and Carpet
- Protects up to 30 cubic feet of storage area
- Fresh Floral Rose scent overcomes unpleasant bathroom and
Where To Use
How To Use
- Use where moths or other insects are a problem, including
closets, bathroom, attic, storage area,
room, basement, and workshop
- Use near fur coats
- Use where odors are a problem
- Brush clothes thoroughly before storing.
- Remove some or all of the cellophane wrapping, place block in
Deodorant Block Case, close cover and hang at
top of storage area if possible.
- Keep storage area tightly closed at all times or for at least
seven days after hanging. Protection decreases if the closet is
opened frequently. Odor quickly disappears from clothing upon
removal from storage area.
Note: DO NOT hang against plastic tile.
- Net Weight: 12 oz.
- Type of Product: Solid
- MPN:/Model: 645,645006,645012,645018
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
Preventing Clothes Moths: Clothes Moths cause damage
when clothing is not cleaned prior to storage. Any dirt or food left
on clothing can attract moths, which lay eggs that hatch during the
storage period. The larvae feed on the clothing fibers causing holes
in garments. Clean clothing prior to storage and store with Perfumed
Eliminating Odors: Use
Perfumed Deodorant Blocks to eliminate odors inside closets or other
closed storage areas, under sinks, near diaper pails, inside
pantries and smoke-filled rooms.
Controlling Carpet Beetles: Carpet beetle larvae
can damage many types of fabric. To prevent infestations, thoroughly
vacuum rugs, dark corners, near moldings, and under furniture, then
remove and dispose of the vacuum bag. Clean pet bedding frequently
and seal all floor cracks.
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf - Fuller Brush
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.