- Paradichlorobenzene, one of the most effective ingredients
available, kills and controls Clothes Moths, their larvae and Carpet
- Protects up to 30 cubic feet of storage area
- Fresh Clean Cotton scent overcomes unpleasant bathroom and
kitchen odors for up to 6 weeks
Where To Use
How To Use
where moths or other insects are a problem, including closets,
bathroom, attic, storage area, laundry room, basement, and workshop
- Hang near fur coats
- Use where odors are a problem
- Brush clothes thoroughly before storing.
- Remove part or all of the cellophane wrapping, place block in
Deodorant Block Case, close cover and hang at top of storage
area if possible.
- Keep storage area tightly closed at all times or for at least
seven days after hanging. Protection decreases if the closet is
opened frequently. Odor quickly disappears from clothing upon
removal from storage area.
- Note: DO NOT hang against plastic tile.
Preventing Clothes Moths: Clothes Moths cause damage
when clothing is not cleaned prior to storage. Any dirt or food left
on clothing can attract moths, which lay eggs that hatch during the
storage period. The larvae feed on the clothing fibers causing holes
in garments. Clean clothing prior to storage and store with Perfumed
Eliminating Odors: Use Perfumed Deodorant Blocks to
eliminate odors inside closets or other closed storage areas, under
sinks, near diaper pails, inside pantries and smoke-filled rooms.
Controlling Carpet Beetles: Carpet beetle larvae
can damage many types of fabric. To prevent infestations, thoroughly
vacuum rugs, dark corners, near moldings, and under furniture, then
remove and dispose of the vacuum bag. Clean pet bedding frequently
and seal all floor cracks.
- Made in the USA!
- Net Weight: 12 oz.
- Type of Product: Solid
- MPN:/Model: 647
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.