|724 Upholstery Cleaner
15 - Sept. 30
- One-step cleaner for upholstery stains!
- Safely cleans fabric and vinyl upholstery,
effectively removing stains and odors
- Contains no harsh chemicals and leaves no
- Use with Stain Brush
for superb upholstery cleaning
Where To Use Upholstery Cleaner
- Use on couches, chairs, car seats and any upholstered item
- Not for use on velvet, silk or suede
How To Use
- Vacuum or brush area well first to remove dust and loose soil
- Shake can, and spray area all over.
- Use Stain Brush on any especially
soiled or stained areas
- Wait a half minute or so, and wipe away foam and soil with a
slightly damp cloth or large sponge.
- Repeat if needed.
- Allow item to dry completely before use; vacuuming when dried is
Everything you need to
know about keeping your furniture clean and fresh.
- Always pre-test on an inconspicuous area to be sure the item is
- Size: 14 oz.
- Product Type: Aerosol Foam
- MPN:/Model: 724,724002
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.