749 D.C.W. Furniture Polish with
May 15 - June 30
- D.C.W. - Dusts, Cleans and Waxes in one step
- Leaves a high gloss finish with carnauba premium wax
- Silicone-based formula leaves an invisible dust-resistant
- Removes smudges, stains and dust
- Fresh lemon scent
- Now with professional-grade carnauba wax for a hard,
Where To Use D.C.W.
- Use on all finishes including wood, porcelain, chrome, ceramic
tile, leather and vinyl
- DO NOT use on floors as the surface will become slippery
How To Use D.C.W.
- Pretest in an inconspicuous area before using.
- Shake container gently, then spray sparingly 4 to 6 inches away
- Wipe immediately with a clean, soft cloth.
- Provide coasters for use under cups and glasses to protect
furniture from water rings.
- Wipe up spills immediately to avoid damage and water marks.
Then spray with Lemon D.C.W. furniture wax to renew the finish.
- Net Wt: 18 oz.
- Type of Product: Aerosol Spray
- MPN:/Model: 749,749002,
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
- No phosphates or chlorofluorocarbons
- Recyclable steel container
Hard-to-dust surfaces: Spray Lemon D.C.W.
Furniture Wax directly onto cloth or mitt and wipe surface in long,
even strokes in the same direction.
White Water Rings on Furniture:
occur when water gets into the surface of the finish. Most
white spots can be polished off with a mild abrasive. Before
trying anything, give the water stain time to evaporate on its own
or help it along with a hair dryer.
Protecting Shower Doors: After cleaning
glass shower doors, polish them with a coating of Lemon D.C.W.
Furniture Wax. Wax will help repel soap scum and hard water
Hard Water Deposit: Apply polish to clean shower
walls and shower curtains to prevent hard water or soap scum build
up. (DO NOT apply to bathtub or shower floor as it will
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.