About Duster Spray
- Don't just distribute dust throughout your house, pick it up and
take it away!
- Turns any dry mop or dust cloth into a dust magnet.
- Eliminates dust from your home with an easy to use, spray, wipe
and shake away action.
- Contains no waxes or polishes
- Can be used everyday without causing build-up
- Re-treat chemically treated mops and dust clothes after washing
or prolonged use.
Is it dust or something
Where To Use Duster Spray
- Use for floors, shelves, furniture, window blinds, lamps,
picture frames, automobile interiors, and more.
- Works great with
Wooly Bully Duster,
and Wooly Bully Dry Mop and more, for extra
How To Use Duster Spray
- Since Duster Spray is a powerful dust magnet, try to use the
spray outdoors, in your garage, basement or utility room where it
will not drift onto adjacent fine surfaces.
- Hold can upright about 8" to 10" from item to be treated and
spray lightly and evenly
- If item is a cloth, ball it up and rub it against itself to let
Duster Spray penetrate and distribute throughout the cloth before
- On other items, ruffle with your hand to evenly distribute
Duster Spray throughout the fibers of the material, then shake well
to further fluff and distribute the Duster Spray.
- To remove dust from the house, shake used mop, duster or cloth
vigorously outside, or hold in a plastic garbage bag and shake well.
- Spray your dust mop or cloth, and place in an airtight plastic
bag several hours before use. This will allow the Duster Spray to
more evenly penetrate the dust mop or cloth fibers.
- Duster Spray is not a polish. After dusting, use the appropriate
polish, oil, or wax on the surface for a brilliant shine.
- Made in the USA!
- Size: 15.5 oz.
- Product Type: Aerosol Spray
- MPN:/Model: 756,756002
- GTIN:/UPC: 083701007561
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
- No phosphates, chlorofluorocarbons, or silicone
- Recyclable steel can
Creating Dust Magnets: Turn your dust cloths into
dust magnets with a light spray of Duster Spray.
Dusting Floors: Treat dust mops with Duster Spray
to help pick up fine particles and dust from wood and vinyl floors.
Allergies to dust, pollen, soot, animal dander and dust
mites: When using dust cloths, feather dusters,
brooms, and even vacuum cleaners without hepa-filters, many people
find that allergies, bronchitis and asthma are made worse, not
better, as much of the fine material on surfaces becomes airborne,
is breathed in, and resettles on surfaces all over the home.
Many particles can actually be harmful to everyone's health when
tracked in or produced in the home - such as chemicals, asbestos,
fiberglass, soot, and mold spores. If you look through a
sunbeam shining into your window, you probably will see that it is
almost alive with fine particles. Use of a Hepa-Filter Air
Cleaner will reduce much of the air pollutants and fine particles in
a room, but to clean effectively and safely and keep this debris out
of the air, Duster Spray should be applied to any item that picks up
dust and dirt.