- Powerful formula works quickly and
effectively to foam away and dissolve tough soap scum and hard water
stains caused by calcium, magnesium and other minerals.
- Now improved with Grime Guard™ which repels
- Provides an invisible shield to guard against
soap scum, mineral stain and dirt build-up
Where To Use Bath Clean
- Use on bathtubs, showers, tile walls, hot tubs, lavatories, and
other bathroom fixtures.
- Safely cleans glass, porcelain, fiberglass, ceramic, Formica,
enamel, chrome, stainless steel and synthetic marble.
- For any other surfaces, test in an inconspicuous area.
- Do not use on natural marble or on varnished surfaces.
Stop Scrubbing Your
Bathtub and Shower!
How To Use Bath Clean
- Spray 6" to 8" from surface until area to be cleaned is covered.
Avoid breathing the spray.
- Let Bath Clean work for five minutes, then wipe clean with a damp
cloth or sponge, Or use Tub & Shower E-Z Scrub
Brush with telescopic handle.
- Thoroughly rinse with water to remove BathClean and debris, for
shiny, clean surfaces. Rinse hands after using.
does everyone go first thing in the morning
and last thing at night?
- Made in the USA!
- Net Wt: 22 oz.
- Product Type: Liquid
- MPN:/Model: 780
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.