Bristle Rotor Brush
Replacement for Sweepers
- Durable boar bristle rotor brush picks up all types of debris
- Requires no electricity
- Sweeper has easy grip handle
- Laboratory tested superior to competitors
Where To Use the Rotor Brush
To Maintain the Rotor Brush
- Use on indoor-outdoor carpets, uncarpeted floors, stairways,
- Use in homes, businesses, RV's, and boats.
- In places where a rotor brush would become wet, gummed up or
entangled, consider using the Vinyl Rotor Blade
- Empty dustpans after every use.
- Comb bristles with the Cleaning Comb or pocket comb before
storing away, to maintain effectiveness and protect bristles.
- Type of Material:
Fine Boar Bristle Brush.
- Size of Rotor: 9" L x 6-1/4" W
- Size of Bristle: 2-1/2" tall
- MPN:/Model: 964
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.
Improving the Efficiency of Your Carpet Sweeper:
If the sweeper tends to miss fine lint, string and other light
debris, try dampening the brushes before use.
General Carpet and Rug Care: Regular carpet
cleaning is important for appearance and wear. Unless removed, sharp
particles of grit can become embedded and slice carpet fibers. Use a
carpet sweeper to pick up daily dirt, crumbs, hair, etc. every day,
or when spills or tracked in soil occurs. Thoroughly vacuum
carpets and rugs weekly; slowly vacuum each area several times to
loosen and remove deep-down dirt.
Web Site by Bess W. Metcalf
2644 NW 22 Court, Miami-Dade County, Florida 33142-8405
The Sneaky Kitchen
We are not responsible for errors, omissions, shortages, or pricing mistakes.