50 Ways to Use Kitchen Cleaners
- Specially designed heavy duty stainless
steel coils cut through stubborn grease, grime, baked-on food.
- Kitchen Cleaners are gentle to your hands.
- Won't splinter or rust.
- Lasts longer and is
tougher than ordinary steel wool pads.
- Rinse easily after use.
- Formerly Kettle Cleaners
Where to Use Kitchen Cleaners
- Strong and flexible for use on ovens, grills,
pots and pans, outdoor furniture, even tools - anywhere you need
strong scrubbing power.
How to Maintain Kitchen Cleaners
- Just rinse under running water to clean.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA!
- Size: Box of
- Product Type: Stainless Steel
- MPN:/Model: A3785,A378502
- Tax according to your local sales tax code
- Shipping by Fedex:
$9.00-per-entire-order, continental USA.