1. Clean vegetables (potatoes, carrots, etc.).
2. Use to silk corn.
3. Remove tea stains from cups.
4. Use Kettle Cleaners to clean stoneware.
5. Clean pots, pans, dishes, cast iron skillets, stainless steel
6. Clean stove top, burner rings, drip pans, etc.
7. Clean stains off from countertops.
8. Take paraffin wax off counter. Get wax out of candle
9. Remove crayon marks on refrigerator.
10. Remove lime from faucets.
11. Clean hard water stains off glass shower doors.
12. Clean and remove rust from bathtub.
13. Place a small piece of KC in sink and shower drains to
catch loose hair and keep drains from clogging.
14. Christmas stocking stuffers, wedding
shower and house-warming gifts.
15. Use to strip paint and furniture (then soak KC in paint
thinner and re-use).
16. Paint a base coat on your walls and add a glossier coat
using your KC (similar to sponge painting).
17. Remove latex paint from hands.
18. Rub lightly to remove dried paint drippings from molding, etc.
19. Clean paint brushes, pans and metal parts on paint roller.
20. Clean drywall/plaster knives, applicators and mud pans.
21. Stuff into holes and cracks around gas pipes, drainpipes,
etc. to keep out mice and insects.
22. Use to hold flowers in arrangements.
23. Use old KC to lay in bottom of
flower pots for drainage.
24. Use to eliminate sticky substance on glass, picture
frames, copper, etc.
25. Remove rust from any surface.
26. Remove black scuff marks and tough stains from floors.
27. Use in dryer to catch lint.
28. Clean spray starch off from irons.
29. Remove mud from shoe soles.
30. Scrub dirt and grass stains from feet and
31. Clean the BBQ grill or oven grates with Kettle Cleaners
and Degreaser Concentrate.
32. Clean camping pots and pans that are black from the fire.
33. Soak tools in Degreaser and clean with KC.
34. Mechanics use KC to clean motor parts.
35. Scrub bugs off from front of car - never scratches!
36. Remove bird droppings from vehicle windshield.
37. Remove road dirt and tar from the sides or your car.
38. Clean white wall tires, rims, and hub caps.
39. Use to clean bird baths and bird feeders.
40. Clean outdoor furniture (with Degreaser).
41. Use to clean flower pots (with Try-It).
42. Clean cement (with Try-It or Degreaser).
43. Clean yard equipment (shovels, hoes, lawn mower parts,
44. Clean garbage and recycle containers.
45. Clean outside light fixtures.
46. Clean sides of pool and pool steps.
47. Remove mildew and moss from deck rails.
48. Scale fish.
49. Clean aluminum boat.
50. Clean golf clubs and carry one in bag to use if ball gets