Speed Clean your home in 20 minutes
Kitchen - 6 minutes daily
A sparkling sink is your kitchen's biggest symbol
of hygiene and tidiness.
Bathroom - 3 minutes daily
The main priority here is to disinfect.
Bedroom - 6 minutes daily
Make your bed either right before or after your morning shower, so you will
be inspired to deal with other messes immediately.
- Make the bed. (2 minutes)
- Fold or hang clothing and put away jewelry. (3
- Straighten out the night-table surface and dust using
a dust cloth and DusterSpray 756. (30
- Deodorize the air and eliminate odors with
Bay Berry Air Freshener A3529. (30 seconds)
Family room, living room - 5 minutes daily
Tidying up and dusting are the main priorities here.
Start with the sofa -- Once you've fluffed the pillows and folded the
throws, you're halfway home. If you pop in a CD while you dust, you should be
able cover the whole room by the end of the third track!
- Pick up crumbs and dust bunnies with
Electrostatic Carpet Sweeper. (1 minute)
- Fluff the cushions and fold throws after use. (2
- Wipe tabletops and spot-clean surfaces using a dust
cloth and Duster Spray 756. (30 seconds)
- Straighten coffee-table, books, magazines and DVDs.
- Pick up any dishes, toys
or other left-behinds.
By performing these tasks daily you will always have a
clean home and won't be overwhelmed with your household chores! You should
reserve one 1 hour a week for more detailed cleaning... but it will be a piece
of cake if the house is tidy and kept clean with this 20 minute cleaning
It is such a nice feeling to always have your home clean
and organized. It feels so great and you'll be more efficient and less stressed
in every other facet of your busy day.