1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/2 cup lowfat buttermilk
1 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, minced
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 Tablespoon snipped fresh or frozen chives
- In a Tupperware« Mix 'N Measure container, or
place all ingredients in order listed; place shaker top on container and
shake well to mix.
- Will keep in refrigerator for 1 to 2 days; shake well
Makes about 1 cup
- For a thicker dressing, substitute 1/2 cup nonfat
sour cream for the mayonnaise.
- For an Italian-flavored dressing, substitute 2
Tablespoons chopped fresh basil for the parsley and chives and increase
garlic to 2 cloves.
- To make the dressing into a dip for vegetables,
reduce buttermilk to 2 to 3 Tablespoons, then add 1/4 cup chopped seeded
cucumber and the remaining ingredients.
Search Recipes or Ingredients For best results, use products as indicated.
For more information on Tupperware« products or to order, contact Sue Skirvin at